Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Study Dates and Productive Tuesdays





Hi lovelies, I have to tell you that I have really missed all of you! I haven't forgotten about you but life has been so busy that I barely have any free time!

I've been really proud of myself today, I was actually really productive. I had the chance to be lazy and not do anything but I actually got lots of work done [yay!] 

Since I became a TA at my school I have been SUPER crazy busy, but I have to admit I really like it. So tonight Suzie, K and I went to the library and had a little study date. I really needed to get work done because next week is spring break!! [thank you Lord.] 



On a real note I am gonna post some new tutorials soon! I'm got some hair tutorials up my sleeve and maybe even some makeup tutorials?? hmmm maybe! :) 

So, how has your tuesday been? Have you been productive today or had a lazy day? The weather here as been so blah that its hard not to just lay around and nap!

Anyways.... don't worry another post will be up by thursday night! So the question is, Hair or Makeup?! Let me know in the comments below.


C'est La vie for us college kids, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment! We love every one of them. <3