Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Please forgive me...

Ok guys... I know we've been MIA for a while now... but I can promise you that I'm going to get back in the swing of things! Suzie and I have been packed with school, volunteering, TA-ing, church, etc. But we haven't forgotton about you lovelies. So can you pweety pwease forgive me? ....



Ok good because I have some exciting news.... I'm doing a guest-post this week! One of my first friends on here was, Elle, from ElleSees. Since she's taking a week off [you guys keep her in your prayers and thoughts], She asked if I would be interested in guest-posting and I was so happy to help!

If you guys have never read her blog you have to now! Shes so cute and such a sweetheart. You'll love all her tips and tricks... I know I do. My post will be up tomorrow, so all of you check it out!

Also, if you guys aren't following us on Twitter [and i don't know why you wouldnt be] the links are to the right! Check them out to get updates on new posts and other ramblings.

C'est la vie for all the busy students,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment! We love every one of them. <3