Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, December 16, 2013

Music Monday!


It's that time of the week again... where I give you an update on what I've been listening to. Like I've said in the past, music is one of the things that I enjoy most in life, so here's what I've been loving lately.


One Direction 
You and I 












I know some of you might be thinking "really one direction?" but I am not gonna lie, this song is amazing! One of my favorites from the album. And yes I have the whole album [don't judge me].


Amy Grant
My Grown-Up Christmas List












All time favorite Christmas song. Ever since I was little...


The 1975
Menswear








Yeah. Put me on the bandwagon everyone, cause I am obsessed with this band. This song has a long intro but well worth the wait. This whole album is a favorite.


TLC 
No Scrubs












If you don't jam to this song when it comes on... I might question our friendship.


Little Mix
Move












 
These x-factor girls have finally made their way to my favorites! This song is so catchy and I wish I could move like them.

What music have you been loving this month? What album should I add to my collection? 

C'est La Vie my fellow music addicts,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment! We love every one of them. <3