Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, June 7, 2013

Holiday!!!

Holiday is by far my favorite word that British people use. I could say it all day long "holiday...holiday...holiday..." Not only does it just roll off the tongue, but its the word they use for vacations! Who doesn't love a good a vacation?! Recently me and my family went on a vacay to the greatest place on earth.
If you said Disney World in your head than you shall be correct!! Since we live in the Sunshine State we got a deal for a three day, three park pass. So we started out our "holiday" with the Magic Kingdom :)
Even though I have been to Magic Kingdom a lot in my life, the magic of it all never ceases to amaze or excite me! I decided to capture some different angles of the castle this time and I'm kind of obsessed with how they came out! 
After walking about 8,000 steps the first day we decided to take it a little easy the second day with Hollywood Studios.
The thing I love most about Hollywood Studios is all the behind scenes features you can learn about while there. Not only can you do those things but you can see Fantasia! A wonderful water/fireworks show that takes your breath away! 
Epcot was our third and last park! And probably my favorite day out of the three. It was breezy the whole day which makes the Florida heat more bearable. 
Of course I had to make a stop in the UK and take the classic telephone picture!! 
To top the wonderful day and holiday off was IllumiNations. This is my favorite evening show at Disney World. It was a great way to end the family vacay!! 
Needless to say I am excited to go back to Disney. "Where Dreams Come True!" :)
Lots of Love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment! We love every one of them. <3