Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, June 10, 2013

Music Monday

I am so excited to be starting up "Music Mondays" on the blog!

If you're like me then you love finding some new songs that quickly become the only songs you play over and over.

So starting today, every monday I'm going to be giving you your daily dose of music, new & old, that I'm currently loving.

I have to be honest I love just about every type of music so I'm sure that you'll find something you like! I'm going to try and post video links to the songs, if they are available. Alright enough of the chatter Jackie... get onto the music!



The Cab
 The 70's song










Play It!

"You say the storm will pass, we'll work it out. The roads can get a little rough sometimes"

Ellie Goulding
Tessellate (Alt-J Cover) 













Play It! 

"Triangles are my favorite shape. Three points where two lines meet"

Daft Punk 
Get Lucky 












Play It! 

"We've come to far to give up who we are"

Relient K
That's My Jam 











Play It! 

"Take my hand... baby you're my jam"

The Paper Kites 
 Bloom












Play It! 

"And the whole world it is sleeping, but my world is you" 


Bonus song of the week:

AJ Rafael 
Matchmaker











Play It!

"I gotta learn to be just me.. I gotta learn to smile and be happy"

*AJ is an amazing artist but there is not an album version on youtube so this is a live more acoustic version so you should really go buy it on itunes! 



This past week I have just been loving songs that make me want to dance [Imagine the carlton dance from Fresh Prince] and songs that make my little heart smile when I hear them. 

I'm always on the search for new songs so leave a comment telling me some of your favorite songs that you've been obsessed with recently!

C'est la vie my fellow music addicts,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment! We love every one of them. <3