Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, July 1, 2013

Music Monday Ya'll

This week has been just been a crazy past week! Last week was VBS, which explains why there was no new music Monday on the blog this past week. But don't worry, I have a little special something to make it up to you guys...



BONUS SONG THIS WEEK! [and trust me you are gonna love it]

Lets get straight into the music

Conor Maynard
Girls Love Beyonce cover













Play It!
"I've been avoiding commitment, that's why I'm in this position."


Mayday Parade
When You See My Friends













 Play It!
 "When you see my friends tell 'em hi for me,
tell 'em what you think about the way you handled everything,
you turned and all you left me with was this broken key."


 
Ryan O'Shaughnessy
Waiting












Play It!
 "I get straight back up to see,
Just how beautiful the chase can be"

K'Nann
Bang Bang












Play It!
 "Am I wrong? But what is love without the pain to go along?"



Tegan and Sara
Closer












 Play It!
"I won't treat you like you're oh so typical"


This week was really all over the place musically. Some songs I have been playing on repeat (like mayday parade) and others I've just come to like (Tegan and Sara). Do you guys have music choices like that too?

BONUS SONG
I think VBS songs are usually a little corny because after all they are made for kids... but I really enjoyed this song

Change my Heart










Play It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment! We love every one of them. <3