Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, July 22, 2013

Music Monday

Its time for another Music Monday!
This week I'm letting some things go and truly setting into the summer. My music choices these past couples of weeks has really reflected that.


John Mayer 
Wildfire 













Play It!

If I was making the perfect "summer" playlist... this song would be number one.

"Cause a little bit of summer... whats the whole years all about" 

Rhianna 
You Da One












Play It!

"Yep, I'm fallin for ya, but theres nothing wrong with that"

Relient K 
Over It












Play It!

"And time can let the mind forget.."

Gavin Degraw
Run Every Time












Play It!

 "I hear people go crazy for steady but me, I run every time"


B. Reith 
Wish That












Play It!

"You've been dealt a real good hand, and my cards don't have enough hearts to play your silly games"



BONUS THIS WEEK
Gabrielle Aplin 
English Rain 












This CD is just about the most amazing CD for this summer. Gabrielle Aplin is gaining a lot of attention recently and rightly so. Her vocals are stunning and her lyrics are pensive and breathtaking. Song writing like hers isn't very common recently. Some of my favorites include Home, Panic Cord, Please Don't Say You Love Me and Salvation (Though I really enjoy them all) . Go check her out, you will not regret it. 

C'est La Vie my Busy Bee's, 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment! We love every one of them. <3