Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Something New



Oh to start a new project right before both of our senior years...

For a while now I've (Jaclyn) been thinking of starting up a blog again but one with a new direction and with some help. So I knew someone who I thought might be interested in starting something new with me, Suzanne. 


Suzanne and I have known each other for several years now and have become more like sisters rather than friends. Even though we aren't related at all, I feel like suzanne and I are so similar that at times it can be a little scary. 

While this is my senior year of college and Suzanne's senior year of high school... we are devoting time to this because it's something we both believe in. We really like doing this... not for profit, popularity, or any gain... but because we love it. 

We share the same vision for this blog and want people to truly enjoy it as much as we do. We write about things that will hopefully inspire you to try something different, explore new possibilities, or even change the way you see some things.  

Life is beautiful. Let's share it together. 
C'est la vie,
J & S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment! We love every one of them. <3