Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, August 15, 2011

Summer Lovin'


The soft summer breeze and sand between my toes is one of the many things I love about the beach. This past Friday I got to go on my first beach trip without the parentals with my best firend Allison. Even though we got lost along the way, I wouldn't have it any other way. I was excited for the trip not only cause it was my first trip with independence, but I got to wear my new bathing suit. :)

I had been searching for a 50's styled one piece swimsuit (which are harder to find than you would think) that would compliment my figure, but wouldn't brake my $30-35 dollar budget. So I carted my sister to the mall to begin our search. We hit all the major department stores (ie. Belk, Macys, JCPenneys, & Dillards) with no luck. As we walked past forever 21 I thought why not just look. I usually dont trust forever 21 clothing that much because it can be poorly made. To my surprise I found this retro 50's navy blue with pink polka dots suit for around 30 dollars. It screamed ME so I had to get it. So far, I have actually been impressed with the quality and how well its held up against cholrine. It is so comfortable while also being modest for my standards.

I am sad to see summer coming to an end. I wish I could stay in that suit on the beach for the rest of the year, but sadly I cant.

Best of Love,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment! We love every one of them. <3