Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, September 2, 2011

I'm on vacation..



A short vacation.. but a much needed vacation none the less. My mom and I left yesterday and made the 8 hour drive to Alabama! yeah you read that right.. 8 hours.


I drove the second part of the trip and I swear.. the state does not care if people can see or cannot see on the interstate because there was hardly any lights at ALL.

Today we went to eat at the Wistlestop Cafe and it was heavenly. (thats my mom and nanny in the pictures above... foxy ladies right?) I've been craving wanting fried green tomatoes... and my wishes were fulfilled! They were probably the best ones I have ever had.. and oh man the mash potatoes I had were to die for. We also made a pit stop at the county jail today... and that was an adventure in itself.. ask me and I'll tell you all about it.

Anyways, I'm so excited for tomorrow... we leave for TN... where we will no doubt shop, sleep in, eat and maybe even sight see! I'll keep you guys posted about all of our adventures.

Ps. Check the side bar (my book worms)... you can now see what books im reading for the book club and ill also often post about what my thoughts were about the book!

C'est La Vie,


2 comments:

  1. Oh fun but wow that is a long ride! Whenever my husband and I go on trips they usually are 8 hours, I hate that drive! My grandparents live in Alabama so that is fun! Thanks for visiting my blog- I'm following yours now :) Have a good day!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks for the comment ashley! Yeah the drive is pretty horrible but the people make it all worth it :) Thanks for the follow.. i love your blog! Hope your week is going well!

    -Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment! We love every one of them. <3